To navigate your career successfully, presenting yourself to market with a professional and tailored resume and LinkedIn profile is vital. Before you get to meet a prospective employer in person, they will decide if your experience fits their organisation and role based on your resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
Your resume and LinkedIn profile are the major components of your marketing collateral, giving you the best opportunity to resonate with employers by clearly articulating your experience, value and key characteristics of who you are.
When to get help writing your resume or LinkedIn profile
After helping a broad range of people with their resumes and profiles, across many different industries, we find that help is needed for 4 main reasons:
- Your resume is out of date
- You want to apply for a role but don’t have time to write the application
- You struggle to sell yourself in writing
- You’re not sure how to tailor your application to a job advertisement
Services and Process
You can choose from 3 different levels of writing support:
All-Star LinkedIn Profile
Combined Resume and LinkedIn Package
Our Australian-based qualified writers will work closely with you to produce your career marketing collateral tailored to your next career move. They have extensive experience across a multitude of industries including commercial sector, not for profit and government, creating targeted resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles appealing to both public and private organisations.
Combining past documents, example job descriptions, questionnaires and phone discussions, your resume writer will work with you to create documents to your satisfaction. Targeted selection criteria and covering letters are also available.
Your resume writer will ask you to send them links to any roles you wish to apply for. They will then work with you to highlight your relevant skills, experience and achievements.
- Career Profile / Summary
- Key Skills and Achievements
- Project or Job Specific Accomplishments
- Work Experience and Qualifications
- Other Relevant Information
- Keyword optimisation for job applications and ATS systems
* You will also received a copy of our guide on how to successfully do career research
LinkedIn Profile Inclusions
- A professional keyword optimised profile that will highlight your experience and marketable skills
- A complete “All Star” LinkedIn profile that will result in higher rankings on LinkedIn, making you more visible to recruiters and employers
- A written guide on how to use LinkedIn to make the most of your profile and access more opportunities
How quickly will I get my resume or LinkedIn profile?
Most projects are completed within 10-14 working days, depending on the number of edits required and the timeliness of obtaining information and feedback from you. If you have a specific timeframe, the initial consultation will cover how this may be achieved.
Suitable for people who are applying for non-management roles or technical specialist roles.
- Professional Resume: $450
- All star LinkedIn profile : $395
- Resume + Linkedin Package: $595
Senior & Executive Package
Suitable for people who are applying for senior positions, management roles, executive positions, project management and IT management roles.
- Professional Resume: $550
- All Star Profile: $425
- Resume + Linkedin Package: $725
Targeted selection criteria and covering letters are also available – POA
PLEASE NOTE: These fees are a guide only and may vary depending on the nature, complexity and length of your resume and/or the job application requirements. All jobs are quoted individually.
* All prices include GST.
The majority of resumes are completed following a video conference or telephone call. Face-to-face consultations are also available in special circumstances in Sydney or Melbourne CBD.
If you would like to have an initial consultation to discuss your requirements (free of charge)