Developing and progressing our careers at every age and life phase is part of our human experience. While organisations offer learning and development opportunities, it’s up to each individual to ask for what you need and suggest solutions to ensure your career develop in the areas that are most important for you.
Sometimes it can feel uncertain due to:
- Lacking confidence after being promoted into a leadership role
- Limited visible opportunities within your current employer
- Poor manager impacting your career development and wellbeing
- Changing economy and market opportunities
- Not being sure of what the next step should be.
Once you’ve identified the direction you want to take, understanding your skill gap and the options available are vital to maximise your learning and experience within your current role or towards your next role at the right time.
Our career coaches will guide you through a process that provides:
- Insight and increased self-awareness of strengths and capability
- Understanding of speciality or leadership framework and current skill gaps
- Identify options to close the skill gap
- Strategy to realise your career development goals
Using the WiserCareer Program for the last 12-18 months has provided me with a clarity of what career path I am on and where I want to be.
Being able to tap into their unbiased strategic thinking support has helped me enormously in navigating challenging components in my current role.
Services and Process
We provide a tailored program for each individual to provide objective and informed advice to achieve your desired career and lifestyle goals. Programs are delivered through in person or videoconference coaching sessions and may include:
- Career & Lifestyle profile
- Motivation & Aptitude assessments
- Strengths profile
- Understand skills & experience capability
- Identifying internal and external opportunities
- Career development strategy
Location & Fees
In person sessions are available in Sydney and Melbourne and sessions via videoconference are available Australia wide. Typically we recommend three to four sessions to cover all elements of a successful career development strategy, although programs can be tailored to your needs. Ongoing coaching arrangements are also available for leadership development and to support longer term transition.
Sessions are $295 (incl GST) per 1 hour sessions.
All assessments and resources included in the per session fee.
If you would like to have an initial consultation to discuss your requirements (free of charge)