Tailored programs for each individual, providing objective and
informed advice to achieve your desired career and lifestyle goals.
Most people are now expected to change careers up to 7 times, whether it’s a pivot within your area of expertise or dramatic change along a new path. Realising you want to make a change is typically followed by a period of feeling uncertain and unsettled.
When confronting career change, we find individuals tend to fall into one of three categories:
- No idea, but it has to better than this
- Have some ideas, but don’t know where to start
- Know what I want, but don’t know how to achieve it
While there are common challenges and factors in making a career change, every person’s situation is unique. When we only have our own experience, or those close to us as a reference, it can be difficult to know what career paths may suit or the steps needed to make a transition.
I found the anticipation of my career change stressful and confusing. Andrea’s empathetic approach delivered a much needed sense of relief and clarity. Her thorough and methodical process, paired with insightful advice and guidance has been absolutely invaluable, and I am now moving toward a clear career objective with confidence.
Services and Process
Our career coaches will guide you through a process that provides:
- Insight and increased self awareness of strengths and capability,
- Exploration of possibilities as well as informed advice about the realities of different career paths.
We provide a tailored program for each individual, providing objective and informed advice to achieve your desired career and lifestyle goals. Programs are delivered through in-person or videoconference coaching sessions. The sessions can be customised to include include:
- Career & Lifestyle profile
- Motivation & Aptitude assessments
- Strengths profile
- Career possibility mapping
- Guided research and resources
- Career strategy & transition plan
- Identifying your target industry and employers
- Developing your BBQ pitch
- Design your Job search & networking strategy
Location & Fees
In person sessions: are available in Sydney and Melbourne.
Videoconference sessions: are available Australia wide.
Typically we recommend five sessions to cover all elements of a successful career change, although programs can be tailored to your needs.
Sessions are $295 (incl GST) per 1 hour sessions.
All assessments and resources included in the per session fee.
If you would like to have an initial consultation to discuss your requirements (free of charge)